Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 6 07 12:16 PM

Tags : :

to think about it... i mostly a fan of sentais like ... maskman, five man, bioman

mighty morphine power rangers, power ranger ninja storm, power ranger dino

thunder.

im sure u watched at least one of thses sentai series.... i really missed maskman

humanda na kayo kampon ng kadiliman

oras na ng pagtu2os

kasamaan ay dapat matapos

narito na sila, bayaning tagapagtangol

sa masama'y lilipol

maskman kayo lng ang pag-asa

iligtas kami sa marahas na kadiliman

kami inyong ipaglaban

sige sige laban maskman

ipagtanggol ang kapayapaan

sugod sugod laban mask man

pagsanggalng ninyo ang katarungan

buong mundo'y magpupuri't magpupugay mabuhay

laser squadron maskman ... maskman.....(WEEEEE) adupsych/bloblaugh.gif
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 6 07 9:49 PM

Soooojaaaa sooooojaaaaaa! bi-o-mah!!!!! den-den!

I really like maskman and bioman....and how they set the trend with their team colors...how they get beaten off by the bad guys at first then they suddenly use their ultimate teamwork and for their combined weapons! Then suddenly when the bad guys were pissed off, they immediately summons someone/pushes a button to revive and evolve their monster into gigantic form! then the good guys were like scrambling around so they would look like they were surprised by the giant monster. So they summon their machines in order to fight the monster. If the normal weapons of their machines can't do the job, they resort into forming their robot. Again, they will be hit badly by the monster and falls to the ground. But they'll get up again and try a certain set of weapons. If the monster has badly absorbed enough damage, then its time to pull out their finishing blow. Either it be a sword, gun, newest combined weapons, heat hands(the other mecha of maskman, the one that can meditate only uses its hands to finish foes), or any weapon which has a supermegaultrahyperelectromagnetic weapon that overwhelms the whole screen and then, poof! The monster falls, exploding, sliced, diced, melts, or evaporates due to the intensity of the final blow. Then the mecha poses and the team rejoices.

2nd verse:
~~~narito na sila, mga bayaning tagapagtanggol

ng inaapi

mga huwaran, sa tungkuling tapat

kami ay inyong ipaglaban

ang maskman lalaban para sa kapayapaan

ang maskman ay inyong maaasahan

dapat nating tularan ang kanilang kagitingan

laser squadron bioman-maskuman!

user posted image Some men see things as they are and say "Why?", I dream things that never were and say "Why not?"
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 6 07 11:16 PM

yup... those days....

can i include masked rider black???

i think it was back to back with mask man and bioman.....

they are the best... there were not using too much (or none) Computer graphics...

like in forming their bots... unlike today that the trasnsformation of their megazords use computers... since it is much more easier...

masked rider black is the best... lalo na ung labanan ni shadow moon at rider black nung huli....

sa mask man naman ung lagi silang sumisigaw ng "Aura Mask"
at sa bioman eh ung yellow ata or ung pink namatay...

maganda ung mga un....

"I am not defined by my abilities alone."

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 18 07 9:11 PM

mighty moshin' emo rangers! they're bloody english dubbed!

alroight! it's toym to use yer moshin' pahwersz

\m/_ yeah!!!

user posted image Some men see things as they are and say "Why?", I dream things that never were and say "Why not?"
user posted image

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Jun 13 15 4:13 AM

zhibi14 wrote:
to think about it... i mostly a fan of sentais like ... maskman, five man, bioman

mighty morphine power rangers, airport car pick up, power ranger ninja storm, power ranger dino

thunder.

im sure u watched at least one of thses sentai series.... i really missed maskman

humanda na kayo kampon ng kadiliman

oras na ng pagtu2os

kasamaan ay dapat matapos

narito na sila, bayaning tagapagtangol

sa masama'y lilipol

maskman kayo lng ang pag-asa

iligtas kami sa marahas na kadiliman

kami inyong ipaglaban

sige sige laban maskman

ipagtanggol ang kapayapaan

sugod sugod laban mask man

pagsanggalng ninyo ang katarungan

buong mundo'y magpupuri't magpupugay mabuhay

laser squadron maskman ... maskman.....(WEEEEE) adupsych/bloblaugh.gif

In the Kamen Rider universe I'd have to say Double is my favorite, just because I like the way the characters interact with each other. Den-O is also a ton of fun.

As far as Super Sentai goes I love Go-Onger and Boukenger.

I haven't gotten to see a lot of the others except for the Saban US adaptations of the early to mid '90s. I'm not sure I could pick between the two types of series, though, because each has its merits. I like the Kamen Rider series because of the tighter focus on a few characters (usually) and how they develop. I enjoy Super Sentai for its sense of adventure and fun.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help